Friday, December 9, 2011

Alyssa

 Author's Note: We are doing Writing Circles and we wanted to do a horror story. I thought of this story after i wrote the conclusion.

I walk through the door only to see the winter’s frost and the bare trees of the unforgiving winter. Chills shoot up my spine with fear and the cold chills. I look side to side and i see nothing but my other piers. I guess I’m first. I walk through the path looking side to side and the walls barricading us in. I keep walking forward as i look up to see a twitching man grabbing down at us. I scream, and pick up my pace. I walk faster and faster screaming and jumping finding my way through the putrid and terrifying maze. The men hung dangling from the sides of the walls reaching and grabbing, craving their unforgiving lives back, or just searching for one. I sort of felt pity for them. People sat glaring down from the balconies above s and crows lines the statues... huge, over sized, human-like crows as I came to a barn with horse stalls. The horses butchered and immensely gruesome to have seen and to still picture.  The maniacs sat in their stalls, just watching. I peered around to see the ceiling was cracked and torn apart and the full moon shone down on the velvet slit of carpet. A man walked up to the edge of the stall and screamed in my face revealing an axe, as I jolted left only to find another maniac with his chainsaw screaming at me as I looked up to see someone reaching for me from above. The only place I could go was  down and out as i sprinted for the barn door and rushed to my car and turned the key to the engine,but it wouldn't start. I looked out and cleared the fogged glass and looking out, I saw the man coming towards my car. I kept turning at the key trying to get it to run, as the car jolted into reverse and crashed into the tree behind me.

    Hi, my name is Alyssa. I died on October 31, 2001. I was seventeen years old. I hope you wont be that idiot girl who trails, gets lost,does what everyone tells her not to, and crashes their car in a tree. I have perished for your own good, but if you ruin your chances... they will come for you too and find a way to lure you in, as they did to me. There will be no where to run, and no where to hide... not from the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment