Friday, December 9, 2011

Team Edwardor Team Jacob?

 Authors Note: We're doing writing circles, and people seem to like Twilight, so here my view o the book and Team Edward and Jacob Debate.

I don't want to do a report on Team Edward or Team Jacob. I think that Twilight is simply over rated and the Team Edward and Team Jacob debate is ridiculous, but if i had to choose one... it would be JACOB! He stood my Bella’s side when she needed him even when she picked Edward over him. Edward is pale and pasty, and he bothers me. While Jacob is a hot, sexy looking body builder with an amazing tan!  Oh, and isn’t Edward supposed to be this blood-sucking dark hole of a person? No. Apparently he’s a kind sweet vampire. The plot makes no sense and ruins the fun of what we were once afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment